SFC connectors are a low-cost, multi-use utility clips for light to moderate loading conditions in CFS stud-to-stud and stud-to-structure applications where long leg lengths are not required.
- Reduced number of screws reduces installation cost
- Pre-punched holes reduce installation cost by eliminating predrilling
- Intuitive fastener hole positions ensure accurate clip installation in accordance with design, support a wide range of design and application requirements and provide installation flexibility
- In soft-side stud installations, SFC will not interfere with stud lips up to 3/4" long (SFC2.25 clips will accommodate 5/8" long stiffener clips)
- Also suitable for U-channel bridging
Material: LSFC – 43 mil (33 ksi); SFC – 54 mil (50 ksi)
Finish: Galvanized (G90)