The latest innovations from Simpson Strong-Tie for cold-formed steel (CFS) framing are the SUBH and MSUBH wall stud bridging connectors. Through enhanced product design, these connectors can reduce labor costs and increase installation productivity.
- Installed easily by a single installer
- Many applications require only one screw
- Tested to include stud-web strength and stiffness in the tabulated design values
- Design values ensure compliance with AISI S100 Sections D3.2.1 and D3.3 for axially and laterally loaded studs
- Flexible design solutions for web thicknesses of 33 mil (20 ga.) through 97 mil (12 ga.) and stud sizes from 3 5/8" to 8"
- Compact profile allows standard 1 5/8" studs to be sistered directly against adjacent studs
- MSUBH accommodates back-to-back built-up members ranging from 33 mil (20 ga.) to 54 mil (16 ga.)
Material: SUBH3.25 – 43 mil (18 ga.); MSUBH3.25 – 68 mil (14 ga.)
Finish: Galvanized (G90)